WHILE HAVING AN AESTHETIC OPERATION, IF AN ENVIRONMENT THAT PRIORITIZES YOUR HEALTH IS PROVIDED AND IF YOU TRUST YOUR DOCTOR, IT IS SUFFICIENT. DO NOT THINK THAT EXPENSIVE SURGERY IS BETTER THAN THE CHEAP ONE.
First of all, your first criterion while having an aesthetic operation should not be the price, it should be choosing the doctor and environment, price comparison can only be made between the doctors whom you believe in that you will have the same results. Do not forget that prices below a certainty mean compromising on vital events such as anesthesia safety, sterilization, postoperative patient follow-up (duration of hospital stay). Our procedures are not applied in office or policlinic conditions. All of them are applied within AKAT Private Hospital.
1) Basic criteria while choosing the surgeons for Aesthetic Surgeries:
– Your trust on doctor, doctor’s knowledge on the procedure, mastery on the new advancements
– Accessibility of doctor,
– Post operative responsibility on the procedure in your follow-ups,
– Anesthesia, sterilization, personnel and technical equipment of the environment of the operation,
– Seeing other patients who had operations (not with hearing about them or reading online).
2) Basic Criteria for Evaluating the Price of Procedures:
- The state does not pay for aesthetic operations (unless they are congenital anomaly, accident or cancer related) in anywhere of the world, including the tests. Do not try illegal ways. Get rid of the understanding that the aesthetic operations are expensive, prices are reachable to most of the society nowadays.
- The biggest expense of aesthetic interventions is the environment in which the procedure will be applied. It is very important to keep the standards on anesthesia doctor-equipment, sterilization, post-operative nursing service, duration of the hospital stay, quality of the materials. Most of the price you will pay is for these services. Compromising on these services creates a risk for your health as well as causing more expenses due to occurrence of the complications.
- The risk of having a procedure which should be done in hospital conditions in a less-equipped environment is not a risk that can be measured with money. If your financial situation does not cover minimum standards, you should think about postponing rather than having the operation in low standards.
- Unnecessary expenses can be avoided. For example, a luxury hospital may be additional cost for you. It can be chosen if you have the finances, but if you have limited amount you can have the same results in a hospital that covers the standards told above.
- Learn and search about the materials your doctor will use (such as filling substance, breast prosthesis). Try to have the materials with higher quality, postpone it to later if you do not have the finances.
- Question the technological equipment of your doctor for efficiency and safety. Do not forget that using technique and technology lets us do what we could not do before in aesthetic surgery, and it quickens the return to social life.
EACH PATIENT AND ALSO THE PROCEDURE IS UNIQUE. THEREFORE, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO STATE A PRICE FOR AN AESTHETIC OPERATION. OPTIMUM PRICES CAN ONLY DETERMINED AFTER A DETAILED EXAMINATION.